Police blotter for Sept. 29, 2006
September 28, 2006
• At 12:40 p.m., a resident of 122 S. Fourth St. notified River Falls Police that a vehicle mirror had been destroyed outside the home. The mirror was apparently detached from the vehicle and then shattered, resulting in an estimated $100 of damage.
The resident reported hearing a lot of noise and activity in the street the evening of the incident, and believed numerous people were intoxicated in the area. The vandalism occurred sometime between 10 p.m. Sept. 21 and 12:40 p.m.
• Several reports of spray paint damage around town were reported to the RFPD Saturday morning. All incidents occurred sometime between 7 p.m. Sept. 22 and 7:45 a.m. Sept. 23.
The first call came at 7:16 a.m. from Burger King, 1287 N. Main St., where metallic silver spray paint was found on multiple menu boards. Damage is estimated at $100.
At 7:31 a.m., police were notified of at least 14 vehicles parked in the Country Inn and Suites parking lot, 1525 Commerce Court, that had been spray painted. Vehicles were painted with “FUCK,” “go to hell,” “you” and “bich.” Others had gray spray paint covering license plates, trunks and emblems. The motel clerk who had been working the night shift said she didn’t see any vehicles or people who looked out of place overnight, and there are no surveillance cameras in the lot.
At 7:35 a.m., two menu boards, a banner and sign at McDonald’s, 1505 Paulson Rd., were found covered in metallic silver paint. Damage is estimated at $100, with an additional $30 in labor costs.
Police were called to Bud’s Lanes at 7:45 a.m., where the rear window of a vehicle had been spray painted with the word “Dush.”
There are currently no suspects for the vandalisms.
• Jonathan R. Burns, 19, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Hathorn Hall.
• Two vehicles were damaged at 227 S. Fourth St. between the hours of 9 p.m. Sept. 23 and 9:48 a.m. Sept. 24. The passenger’s side mirror was broken off one vehicle and set on its hood. The other car had damage to the passenger’s side mirror, and the driver’s side mirror was broken off and thrown in the yard. One resident reported hearing people outside around 3:30 a.m.
• Celestine E. Pueringer, 18, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Donovan R. Goulette, 19, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Robert Connors, 18, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Amy M. Killeen, 18, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Rachel A. Lindahl, 19, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Eric B. Harmann, 19, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.
• Lacy K. Lukaszewicz, 18, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Crabtree Hall.