Police blotter for May 7, 2010
May 6, 2010
Editor’s note: Information for this section is taken from River Falls Police and UW-River Falls Police Department incident reports.
- Grant T Erler, 20, was cited for underage consumption on the 200 block of Fifth St.
- Tyler P. Czuba, 24, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia on the 500 block of Hanson Dr.
- Matthew B. Miller, 21, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence – second offense.
- Grant T. Erler, 20, was cited for damage to property on the 1300 block of W. Division St.
- Keysha L. Tarbox, 18, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Crabtree Hall.
- Meredith Ann Koch, 19, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Parker Hall.
- A bicycle was stolen and recovered at the 600 block of S. Third St.