Police blotter Dec. 8, 2006
December 7, 2006
• To accommodate for graduation visitors, vehicles must be removed from the Ramer Field parking lot by 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15. Ramer permit-holders can park their vehicles in any alternative student lot until 6 p.m. Dec. 17, though the Ramer lot will reopen to students at 8 p.m. Dec. 16. Vehicles in violation of these rules may be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Two computer speakers were reported stolen at 9:15 a.m. from room 207 of Wyman Education Building. The speakers are white, approximately five years old and a tall, slender style. The total value of the stolen items is estimated at $70.
• Nicholas T. Simonson, 19, was fined $249 for deposit of human waste and $249 for underage consumption in Prucha Hall.
• Sarah T. Hastings, 18, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Hathorn Hall.
• Samantha J. Bekx, 19, was fined $249 for underage consumption in Grimm Hall.